PROVIDING THE NEXT GENERATION OF PHARMACY SERVICES TODAY!
Procare LTC was formed in 2007 by former nationally owned long term care pharmacy leaders that realized the need to go back to the more personalized, customer service fundamentals of quality care.
Procare LTC was founded on a basic premise: to provide the highest level of customer service possible while delivering the best economic value to the facilities and residents we serve. This is achieved through the use of highly qualified and trained staff at every level of our organization. Collectively, we understand the importance of positive clinical outcomes combined with reduced costs for the beneficiaries of our services. Exceeding your expectations is what we are all about.
- Leading Pharmacy in the Northeast and rapidly expanding in the Midwest markets
- Founded in 2007 in Farmingdale, NY by Tom Hyde, RPh and Paul Meyeroff, RPh
- Mr. Hyde & Mr. Meyeroff continue in active management roles today
- Service to over 250 regional facilities in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, Ohio and Rhode Island
- 400+ employees
- More than $150m in annual revenue
Procare LTC Pharmacy Markets Served
⦁ Skilled Nursing Facilities.
⦁ Rehabilitation Facilities.
⦁ Assisted Living.
⦁ Independent Care Facilities.
⦁ Adult Homes.
⦁ Residential Health Care.
⦁ HIV/Aids Residential Facilities.
⦁ Lifecare Communities.
⦁ Mental Health Facilities.